HOME & NEWS     STARS     RELEASES     EVENTS     INTERVIEWS     FEATURES     GUESTBOOK       LINKS

MOVING HEROES

Moving Heroes - Golden Times
German (2007)

It seems, that Dieter Bohlen has a new project: Two young, talented singers from Russia. The project is called Moving Heroes. The album "Golden Times" is already produced and is published in Russia on June 1st.

Track Listing

01 You Are My Angel And My Devil 3:24
02 1000 Years 3:49
03 Happy Birthday 4:13
04 Low-Down World 3:11
05 Not Good Enough 5:19
06 New Land 3:42
07 Golden Times 3:42
08 Love and Magic 3:46
09 You Are My Angel And My Devil (Extended Version) 5:16
10 1000 Years (Extended Version) 5:11
11 Low-Down World (Extended Version) 4:25
Bonus: You Are My Angel And My Devil (Videoclip)

Music and Lyrics by Jenier Belous



Executive Producer: Dieter Bohlen



Mixed by Jeo@Jeopark (Modern Talking, Melanie C, Ace Of Base, DSDS Deutschland sucht den Superstar, Monrose, Kim Wilde, Sarah Brightman, Falco & many, many more...)



Choir by Billy King (Modern Talking, Sarah Connor, Yvonne Catterfeld, No Angels, Tokio Hotel, DSDS, Dieter Bohlen), Christoph Leis-Bendorff, Jenier Belous, Elan Alden

There is further information: www.moving-heroes.ru/index.htm
There are auditions of the songs: www.moving-heroes.ru/sound.htm
Music video to "You Are My Angel And My Devil": vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoID=1383146695