HOME & NEWS     STARS     RELEASES     EVENTS     INTERVIEWS     FEATURES     GUESTBOOK       LINKS

Modern Talking - Hit Collection (Hansa Europe, 2008)

2008 compilation from Modern Talking, the German duo who tamed millions of hearts all across Europe and Japan: the Siegfried and Roy of Europop! From the early '80s through the millennium, Modern Talking released a series of Synth Pop and Europop classics, 16 of which are included here. Features "Brother Louie", "Sexy Sexy Lover", "You're My Heart, You're My Soul", "Cheri Cheri Lady" and more.

Track Listing

01 You're My Heart, You're My Soul
02 You Can Win If You Want (New Version)
03 Cosmic Girl
04 Don't Play With My Heart
05 You Are Not Alone (Radio Edit)
06 America
07 Atlantis Is Calling (S.O.S. for Love) (Extended Version)
08 Brother Louie (Special Long Version)
09 Sexy Sexy Lover (Vocal Version)
10 Win the Race (Radio Edit)
11 Geronimo's Cadillac (New Version)
12 Cheri, Cheri Lady (Special Dance Version)
13 You Can Win If You Want (Special Dance Version)
14 You're My Heart, You're My Soul (New Version)
15 Should I, Would I, Could I
16 TV Makes the Superstar (Radio Edit)